The Eventual Dream

The World and Words of Andrew Stewart

4.30.2005

She Kills Me

She only says hello to me
When she wants my time
If she's got another call on hold
And it isn't worth her dime
Stays up late to call me up
But sleeps whenever I call
Lifts me up just to bring me down
And says sorry for the fall
But that's all
It's over you see
You know she kills me

Kicks me out of bed at night
And lets the devil take his due
Makes me fall flat on my face
And says "Honey, that's so you"
Cools me down when I'm gettin hot
And then hits me when I'm cool
Making me out to be the queens court jester
Lining up to be her fool
MAN I THOUGHT KINGS RULE?!?
Well how bad could it be
You know she kills me

Chest bared staggerin come on baby
Why don't you give me your best shot
Maybe its cool and pigs can fly
But if they can't it's not
Been playing your game for too long now
To give a damn about the score
So be happy with your battle babe
You're gonna lose the war
It doesn't matter you see
I've got the key
You know she kills me...

-A.S.-



Writing & performing this was always fun and very silly... I always had fun but was RARELY silly on stage so this is unique...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home