The Eventual Dream

The World and Words of Andrew Stewart

3.19.2005

A Far Away Place Called Home

Drive into another night
I know she'll be waiting
With open arms to welcome me
Back to the dawn
By candlelight I know she's there
My heart always patient
She knows she means much more to me
Than I'll ever tell
Have I been wandering forever
Always so alone
Please leave a light on for me
I'll be there as soon as I know
Until then I'll keep on searching
For the love I was shown
In a far away place called home...

Say another little prayer
Asking for guidance
I know I'll need a light to see
To find my way
So cold inside this weary night
But the warmth so forgiving
The only thing that's left for me
I'll find you someday
Have I been waiting for this moment
Since time was unknown
Empty hands always reaching
For a love of my own
Now have I finally found it
Or am I still on the road
To a far away place called home...

-A.S.-

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home