The Eventual Dream

The World and Words of Andrew Stewart

2.10.2005

The Meaning of Life

It sometimes seems almost comical... To think of what some of these words meant to me so long ago and what they mean to me now... Two TOTALLY different things...
I wouldn't change a thing now...
I wouldn't change how they treated me or how I treated them or how my mother treated me or how I treated her or how my brother treated me or how I treated him or (most of all) how my father treated me...
Change anything about my life and I might not be where I am today... Change anything in the slightest and I might not have my son or my daughter or my wife... Knowing what I know now, I don't think I could bear that...
So deal me some pain and wind me up with bad memories...
Like the Cleric in Equilibrium...
I pay it gladly...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM, February 11, 2005, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Good to hear. The past can be full of pain, but pain helps to mold who we are and where we go. I wouldn't change you either ya big lug, well maybe where your living (i miss doing voices for video games).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home