The Eventual Dream

The World and Words of Andrew Stewart

2.02.2005

The Eventual Dream

Ok so how do I begin this?... ummm... So I'm sitting here doing this, watching Seinfeld as my 2yo daughter Cora Elizabeth is lying on the couch just relaxing... That's what I love about her... She's so damn cool... My 5yo son Quinn Andrew is upstairs wreaking havoc... That's what I love about him... He's not as cool but he's cute so that scores extra...
I am a 35yo stay-at-home father... I gotta tell ya it's the BOMB job... I get to play all day, except for those bothersome times when I have to clean the house... My current vice is World of Warcraft... I play several characters on the Lightning's Blade server... It's a wonderful game and lots of fun fun fun... I am in a guild called Section Eight (it's the military code for fkn nuts and the name of the mercenary group in a great john Travolta movie called Basic) with a bunch of friends from City of Heroes... City was also a fun game but only for a while (there isn't anything to do other than beat people up over and over) so we all started playing WoW and its great...
I'll post again later... Be well and be good...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, February 04, 2005, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Wlcome back Ug. Glad to see the video games don't take up all your time. What do you play on WOW? Any favorite charectors? Why do I feel like your prob Horde you evil man you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home