The Eventual Dream

The World and Words of Andrew Stewart

3.08.2005

Smoking

So...
I haven't had a cigarette in three days... I smoked my last on Saturday March 5th... My docs told me I had about five years to live if I didn't change some things... Personally I don't give a shit... I'd rather enjoy myself and check out when its time... Then I look at my kids... Had a few conversations with people I know who lost their parents when they were young and decided I couldn't do that to them... No more fun for me... Oh the sacrifices we must make...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, March 11, 2005, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    I'm damn proud of you Ug. It's about time you realized that there are some people on the earth who would like to have you stick around for a few extra years. I'll drink a Foxen Park on your behalf. Maybe a Cola or Iron Brew, what do you think?

     
  • At 3:09 AM, March 13, 2005, Blogger Dream said…

    It's gotta be DIET but ok drink what you want... I wanna smoke and a Gassosa NOW!!!

     
  • At 10:07 AM, March 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    keep at it...i quit after 30 years i haven't smoked for over a year....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home